If you think your child may qualify for Free School Meals (FSM) please follow the link below
If you need any assistance with this, please come to the school office and we will help you.
Pupil Premium Report and Strategy Statement
In Uplands Junior Academy we endeavor to fulfill the Pupil Premium Policy set out by the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust by deploying the following Trust strategies to diminish the difference in attainment for pupils in receipt of the Pupil Premium funding.
- Clear, responsive, leadership
- Having a whole-school ethos of attainment for all
- Addressing behaviours for learning and conduct behaviours that prevent pupils from learning
- Monitoring and addressing low attendance
- Facilitating high quality teaching for all through continued professional development of staff
- Meeting individual learning needs including those pupils who are the most-able and seemingly need no support
- Deploying staff effectively, both teaching and support staff
- Using pupil progress data to inform the planning of interventions and provision.
STRATEGY FOR 2021-22
Based upon the evaluation of the outcomes from the previous academic year, research of projects for raising attainment and our own knowledge of what has worked well in our own academy the following strategy has been agreed:
If you wish to find out more about the DfE policy for Pupil Premium then follow this link: